09/16/2019
  • Time of the event
    5:30PM Uk time.
  • Which platform did this event take place on
    MTAS Summer
  • Who was involved in this event?
    Johnnyboy
  • Please provide any available details regarding the event
    I was about 300m or less from being in Russian safe zone When I get silenced shot 1 tap and killed by the player. On the way to Trader, I saw 1 player on my right a few hundred meters away running fast for the trader and I flanked left to avoid him and ran up to the trader. I dunno if it was him or someone leaving trader or camping it?? Either way was a Scummy thing to do! I'm not salty about the loot but I ran from Nato trader and if I'd been killed on way or while I was cutting up a cow then no probs GG. But to be killed right outside trader come on thats just lame-ass player!
  • Please add any available evidence
    I wasn't recording at the time but I see that I should as not everyone follows the rules!!

I cannot find your name in-game, could you double check it for me please.

I haven't changed my name on server like in steam  -name=jonnyboygamer17 or in parameters on Dayz jonnyboygamer17. I have just done it now but when I've played on deathmatch or any other modded server my name is usually jonnyboygamer17. Not sure how it is here though I guess you'd know better than me. 😄

Ahh found it, you were playing on "Autumn" not "Summer", i can confirm that you were killed within the 600m mark, this guy will now be banned, create a compensation request and we help you out. Thank you.

• Thanks 1