Sign in to follow this  
Guest TP_Ayumu

Dead body despawn time and map.

7 posts in this topic

Guest TP_Ayumu

Hey,
I was wondering how long do bodies take to despawn, and if there a map that shows edited parts of the original map, like cave entrances and what not?

So the body despawn time is really weird, and tbh I think it might be on a set timer.

I got into a 2v1, where I killed the first, and then it took 5 minutes till I killed the 2nd.

After killing the 2nd guy, I went to loot the guy I killed first, his body was there, i looted it, no worries.

After looting that guy,  I went to the 2nd guys body, to find it being despawned and all that was left was his gun.

Then when I went back to the first guy, his body despawned aswell.

So my theory is, all dead bodies, dissapear on a standard timer, for example at 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00 etc etc. is when all dead bodies dissapear.

As for the edited map, no clue mate, maybe google knows

Not 100% about the bodies, someone with more knowledge about that will have to answer it.

As for the modded map on this server with it being specific to this server there isn’t really a way to show what is modded in.

Guest TP_Ayumu

In the vanilla game, at least around version .63  , there was a timer running on loop every 80 (in-game) minutes, that would delete every dead body, but since it was 1 loop running server wise, if you killed a guy 1 (in-game) minute before despawn, it would despawn in few secounds. But I am not sure if it got changed alongside release / mod.

12 hours ago, Guest TP_Ayumu said:

In the vanilla game, at least around version .63  , there was a timer running on loop every 80 (in-game) minutes, that would delete every dead body, but since it was 1 loop running server wise, if you killed a guy 1 (in-game) minute before despawn, it would despawn in few secounds. But I am not sure if it got changed alongside release / mod.

This is what I meant with my long ass story xD!

Can confirm there is a "clean-up". I believe it is timed to every 15 minutes. It clears dead players, zombies & animals among other misc entities. Loot stays on the ground until it is no longer within a players "bubble".

Guest TP_Ayumu

Ah I see thanks for confirming that. Also stuff like cave system that Mylo showed in i believe 48th episode, it was edited part of the map ? If so, are they any more finds like that on map and if there are, is there a map that shows where the edited stuff is, or are they sorta finds? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this