Sign in to follow this  
ButaL

Weapon Balancing

2 posts in this topic

Hi there guys! 
First of all i'm going to say sorry for my English skills (It's not my native language.)

I would love a buff on the bolt actions in the game. 
To make it short this is an perfect example of what i call unbalanced.
LAR: Fully automatic 308. Cost: 1500R
FN Scar: Also fully automatic 308. Cost: 1000R

Winchester, McMillan, M24 and the other 308. Bolt actions. 
I feel like if you're gonna have to rack you're bolt between each shot, The weapons should deal more damage.
You will get punished hard when missing shots with the bolt actions, but when it comes to something like a FN SCAR or an LAR you wont get punished too hard for missing a few shots. 
As of now, the 308. Snipers are a joke IMO.  And it's so sad that i have to ditch my McMillan even though i think the gun is SICK! but just because everyone will be running around with full auto 308.'s.

A couple of fixes ive come up with: Making it possible to load 338. in Bolt Actions. (Making them stronger)
Reduce the mag capacity of the Full-Auto 308's (So you actually can't spray and pray like people have been doing to me) Wish ive recorded some of my deaths to this 😛
Please come up with other fixes to this problem in the comments! Id be happy to hear what other have to say about this subject.

Kind Regards,

ButaL

The way bullets work is it isnt the gun that deals the damage, it's the round fired. So making a gun less powerful would be impossible. The round would have to be needed as a whole. The only way to do this is to increase the prove of the AR's and DMR's for balancing. And this is something we are always working on, but for now it will just take alot of time 🙂

Sign in to follow this