Fantro

A video of my experience on the server.

10 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, PogChampion said:

Wow! really good video, thank you for taking the time to play on our servers 🙂 

(liked and subbed 😉 )

Thank you for watching the video :classic_smile: I'm glad you enjoyed it, loving playing on the servers you have all done a really good job in making them what they are.

I really appreciate the sub 😁

• Like 1

Please make more, i'm sure many of us would love to see an MTAS server mini-series 🙂 If you need help with anything let me know!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PogChampion said:

Please make more, i'm sure many of us would love to see an MTAS server mini-series 🙂 If you need help with anything let me know!

Definitely, I've recorded some more encounters on the server over the past week and constantly experiencing something new. I love the community feel and some of the absolute characters I've met at the traders. 

I'll take up your offer for help I really appreciate it. We can have a chat on Discord at some point if you are interested?

On 5/29/2019 at 7:32 AM, Fantro said:

Definitely, I've recorded some more encounters on the server over the past week and constantly experiencing something new. I love the community feel and some of the absolute characters I've met at the traders. 

I'll take up your offer for help I really appreciate it. We can have a chat on Discord at some point if you are interested?

Send me a message 🙂

1 minute ago, CallumM said:

This vid was sik m8

Hey, thank you so much I'm really happy you liked it. 🙂🙂

Very nice video, really enjoyed it mate.
Thank you for playing on the MTAS servers and I hope you enjoyed your experience.

Sidenote, you may want to add a bit in the description labelling the server, as this will rank your video higher when people search for the server on YouTube.

P.S I have liked, commented and subscribed :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, MyloTheAverageSniper said:

Very nice video, really enjoyed it mate.
Thank you for playing on the MTAS servers and I hope you enjoyed your experience.

Sidenote, you may want to add a bit in the description labelling the server, as this will rank your video higher when people search for the server on YouTube.

P.S I have liked, commented and subscribed :classic_biggrin:

Hey, im really glad you liked the video :classic_smile: Thank you for the advice, ive been trying to find a way to get my rank up in the youtube search, especially as its been so long since i last uploaded. Ive been a fan of your videos for a while now and so thankful for your sub. Its a really nice community you have going here.

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead