Chri5tophernicol

Spawning in with a knife

When spawning in MTAS i feel the staff want you to embark on a mystery journey that can take you anywhere. I feel this as you only spawn in with vanilla items and vanilla spawns. On writing i believe having some sort of weapon to kill yourself with would be great as i'm not quite sure but i feel this server wants you to take off from where you start and that's great and all for some but for others they may want to meet friends quicker and or don't have much time to play. As this only postpones the situation and people find other ways to kill them self taking more time, effort and enjoyment away from the game.

This actually used to be the case, I'm not too sure why it's been changed but the implementation of spawning in with a knife makes sense. I'll try and talk to one of the community managers about this. Great suggestion!

• Like 1

Yeah @Chri5tophernicol I commented on another thread asking for the same thing - however I had a completely different reason (not leaving your survival up to RNG.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jesquik said:

Yeah @Chri5tophernicol I commented on another thread asking for the same thing - however I had a completely different reason (not leaving your survival up to RNG.)

I only agree with knife as I feel having food and things ruins the survival aspect