Sign in to follow this  
Wick

Old Guy, new to DayZ, got tired of Lurking!

Hello all,

Been watching the Vid's on Youtube for quite a while, but have avoided DayZ because of the bugs up till now. Saw it on sale on Steam and decided WTF. After a few hours play on an official server (died 6 times from starvation, never even found a knife, let alone a gun) I decided to go ahead and join up with you MTAS guys. Been modding games since there was such a thing, but starting a new game and then adding a ton of mods has so far been a daunting learning curve! Spent all day today enjoying the server, never saw a soul. Kept finding weapons and mags, but none that worked together, lol.

Getting it figured out, got full bags and expecting to die at any moment from an unseen foe!

See you all around,

Wick

(ps: My Grandpa nicknamed me that 47 years ago, "boy your a candle burning at both ends, gonna call you Wick from now on" and its stuck ever since.)

Welcome to MTAS Wick. I'm sure once you get settled in you'll have a fantastic time playing around here. I've got 1000+ hours on here and still love it and play it daily for hours. 

:)