MyloTheAverageSniper

MTAS Playground Weapon Pack

Hello everyone,

In this update / showcase we have a massive thing to bring you guys!
At the minute, it is small. But with time this server pack will be massive...

If you have any suggestions for guns, items, clothes or anything else you want to see ingame, make sure to reply to this topic down below with images, information and ideas.

M82A1
First we have the M82A1, this is a very similar gun to the M82.
Taking the same mags, ammo and optics.
The difference being, this one can take a suppressor...

Spoiler

20191206095254_9.png20191206095254_10.png20191206095254_11.png20191206095254_7.png

PB
First we have the PB, a integrated silencer makarov based Russian pistol.
It takes IJ70 mags and .380 Ammo.

Spoiler

20191206095254_4.png20191206095254_3.png

Beowulf 50
Next we have the Beowulf 50.
It's an AR base, 50 cal DMR.
Taking nato attachments, .50 beowulf ammo and 7rnd mags.

Spoiler

20191206095254_2.png20191206095254_1.png20191206095254_12.png

Trijicon ACOG
Lastly, we have a new ACOG.
Featuring a built-in MRDS and a 4x scope and cheaper than the older HAMR.

Spoiler

20191206095254_6.png20191206095254_5.png

Remember if you have any suggestions for guns, items, clothes or anything else you want to see ingame, make sure to reply to this topic down below with images, information and ideas.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lightcrusade said:

I'm seeing a huge lack of repeaters in here 😉 I even noticed the repeater can be seen in the balota airfield hangar... 🙂

If we get access to custom animations, or the repeater animations come in, I will put it in, just for you 😉 

• Like 1

this is actually pretty epic to be honest. would it be possible to get some more guns that fire 22. rounds, rifle or a unsilenced pistol? maybe even a rifle that could take pistol mags, thatd be cool af

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veyra said:

this is actually pretty epic to be honest. would it be possible to get some more guns that fire 22. rounds, rifle or a unsilenced pistol? maybe even a rifle that could take pistol mags, thatd be cool af

The M1-9 on the server is a riffle that takes pistol mags, but I think it's 9MM.
I will look into some .22 guns 😄 

42 minutes ago, MyloTheAverageSniper said:

I will look for a model that will work now 😄

hahahah sounds great dude

looking forward to these weapons you always pull out some cool stuff!

Is there ever going to be more weapon attachments such as.. Fore-grips, Other Forms Of Lasers / Tac Lights (AN PEQ 16). Also would love to see a Aimpoint T-1 Sight ❤️

Also for guns i would love to see a MCX Carbine ❤️

6 hours ago, Ziality said:

Is there ever going to be more weapon attachments such as.. Fore-grips, Other Forms Of Lasers / Tac Lights (AN PEQ 16). Also would love to see a Aimpoint T-1 Sight ❤️

Also for guns i would love to see a MCX Carbine ❤️

Fore grips wont work until we get custom animations. Lasers dont really work on the DayZ Engine. I have some tac lights and a micro T1 in the pipeline. 😁

On 12/6/2019 at 6:46 PM, MyloTheAverageSniper said:

I will look for a model that will work now 😄

I would love you more than i do after our first date xD

• Like 1

Another DMR would be really nice.. something like a L129A1, its a simple british sharpshooters gun, would love to see another british used gun added 🙂

Miss the 7.92x57 Kar98k Mauser and the Geweher 7.92x57 mauser. The walther geweher is weak and just seems not used, I do miss these guns and hope they do make a comeback. On a side note a new addition i would have to suggest would but Hk G3.

• Like 1

I would love to see more civilian rifles. I would suggest a lever action that has an ammo type already in game. I have no references for any kind.

If a lever action cant be implemented due to animation trickery, any rifle more tiered to civilian use would be a nice addition to the loot table found within houses.

i think more cool camo options for cloths would be good and having same camo for the current ingame cloths match across all parts of clothing e.g for example some backpacks don't have same camo as some of the shirts and same with pants and other items etc